Thursday 6 May 2010

TOP OF THE WORLD

Such a feelings coming over me
There is wonder in most deverything i see
Not cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And i won't be surprised
If its a dream
Everything i want the world to be
Is now coming through espiacially for me
And the reason is clear
Its because u are here
Ure the nearest thing
To heaven that i 've seen
I'm on the top of the world looking
Down on creation and the only explanation i can find
Is the love that i've found
Ever since u've been around
Your love put me at the top of the world

Something in the wind has learnt my name
And it's telling me that things are not the same
In the leaves on the tree
And the touch of the breeze
There's a pleasant sense of happiness for me
There is only one wish in my mind
When this day is through
I hope that i will find
That tomorrow will be
Just the same for u n me
All i need will be mind
If u are here

I'm on the top of the world looking
Down on creation and the only explanation i can find
Is the love that i've found
Ever since you've been around
Your love put me at the top of the world(2kali)
Thanks For Reading

No comments: